Let go and let God! Let God fight your battles...let God be God!
"The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace." ~Exodus 14:14
Night of Worship
It's going down this Saturday, September 28th!!!!!
1 City Hall Plaza (Downtown) Boston, MA
Compassion and Evangelism: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Worship: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Admission: Free of Charge
Register at www.unow2013.eventbrite.com
(Registration is not required but strongly recommended)
I had the opportunity of being in attendance of this beautiful event last year. I was amazed at the amount of people from all walks of life that come out and joined together to worship!
If you are going to be in the Boston area this weekend this is an event that you don't want to miss!
You gotta have the Word to beat the devil because you can't fight him with your fist.
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. ~2 Timothy 3:16-17
At 44, here are 44 things that Tyler said he learned and know to be true....
1. Yes, God is real.
2. Your gift can make room for you.
3. A baby can heal broken hearts.
4. A mother’s love is stronger than distance, more powerful than time
and can transcend the grave.
5. Take time to smell the roses but be careful of the
6. God will really make your enemy your footstool.
7. A footstool is only needed when you need to get higher. Let your
enemy lift you.
8. God will prepare a table before you in the presence of your
enemies so let them watch you eat.
9. Be careful what you say, life and death truly are in your own
10. There will be rough nights but joy really does come in the
11. Fear is a sprit that really can stop you from
12. God has not given us a spirit of fear.
13. The joy of The Lord really is strength.
14. Being alone doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re
15. True love can come more than once.
17. Life is short but heartache is shorter.
18. Don’t share your dreams with everyone and don’t be angry with
19. It takes a while to build a dream.
20. The dream will outlive the dreamer so dream big.
21. If you lie to yourself you will lie to God too.
22. Live where you are so God can meet you at your
23. Never wish to be somebody else.
24. The grass may be greener on the other side but the water bill
25. Don’t let people change who you are just be who you are with
26. Heartbreak can make you hard! But don’t let it make you
27. Bitterness is as toxic as stage 4 cancer.
28. While the most dangerous person in the world is a person with
nothing to lose, the most powerful person in the world is a
person with nothing to prove.
29. Don’t try to be seen, God may be hiding you on
30. Your beginning never dictates your destination.
31. The will to live is as strong as the will to love and be
32. You really will reap what you sew.
33. You can learn something from everything and everybody, especially
34. Childrens’ laughter is like medicine to sadness.
35. Prayer really can change things.
36. If it had not been for The Lord on my side I don’t know where I
37. Who you are at 20 will not be who you are at 40 and if it is,
SOMETHING IS WRONG!
38. You give away your power when you don’t forgive.
39. Always aim for right and avoid doing wrong at all
40. Never argue with what is.
41. Teach but never try to change people because sometimes they
42. Share wisdom with those who will receive it.
43. Be aware of the darkness but your focus should always be the
44. Nothing is impossible for God.
I want to thank Tyler for sharing these encouraging and inspirational words of wisdom with us! May God continue to bless him and his future success! Happy 44th Birthday Tyler Perry!!!... ; )
We have a hunger and a thirst that only God can satisfy!
Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing. ~Psalms 145:16
First off, we want to say thank you for all the support over the past two years with YTF. We have been in five festivals so far and have won Best Inspirational Film in Atlanta, GA at the Peachtree Village International Film Festival and we won the Audience Award at the San Francisco Black Film Festival. We will be screening at the Kingdomwood Christian Film Festival in Atlanta, GA on October 4th so pray for us.
It has been an exciting run and we are looking forward to what the Lord has in stored for us in the future. Stay tuned
for more to come with YTF.
President, HOPE Multimedia Company
Grab your copy of the YTF DVD and CD combo today at
"Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And Forever." Hebrews 13:8
YTF New Movie Trailer
Choose your words wisely...be careful of what you say to others!
"Pleasant word are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones." ~Proverbs 16:24
William McDowell - ‘Place of Worship’
If God sets you free then you are FREE!!!
“So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed “ ~John 8:36
Spiritual Nourishment to empower and inspire...